Willis Manufacturing was established in 1999 as a custom metal shop, utilizing high end CNC equipment and stringent quality control methods to deliver our best to our valued customers.
As a family run corporation, Willis Manufacturing has grown along side of several customers over the years. It’s this loyalty and commitment to keeping customers happy that have enabled us to grow. As we take on more customers, it has become essential to include the right team members who will put quality and speed into their contributions, while ensuring the customers requirements are adhered to.
This Position :
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) (TIG).
- Fit, align and weld various components
- Design, modify and fabricate special tools and equipment
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes;
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Perform sequence of various welding and cutting operations for a wide variety of repair and fabrication work
- Operate various machines, tools and related equipment (drill press, torches, hand tools) etc.
- Inspect finished product and compare details to specs on blueprint for conformance.
- Work in compliance to company and CWB procedures.
Required Skills and Experience
5+ years experience in TIG welding is required
Experience in welding mild steels, stainless and aluminium required
CWB welding certificates in aluminum and steel and stainless are an asset
Experience in metal manufacturing industry an asset.
Please note that only those candidates selected to continue in the interview process will be contacted directly.
Job Type: Full-time
- TIG Welding: 5 years