Looking for a full time Electrostatic Powder Coat Painter to join our team!
Willis Manufacturing is a one stop custom metal fabrication shop. Recently, we’ve added powder coating services to our portfolio, and we are seeking experienced individuals to assist with that departments operations.
With a brand new, state-of-the-art powder setup and two custom batch ovens!
The position of Painter performs coatings and painting applications, and other tasks relative to industrial coatings.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to produce a high quality finished product at production levels
- Loading and unloading of supplies/parts
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as lift platforms and paint sprayers.
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- People skills
- Previous electrostatic powder coating paint experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to track multiple orders.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs, walk, stand, bend, twist/turn, work overhead, climb ladders as necessary
- Forklift experience considered an asset
- Must be able to obtain a successful police clearance
Job Type: Full-time
- Paint: 1 year