Being a custom fabrication shop, we have the capability not only to cut, bend, weld, polish & paint, but also to design the product for our customers. Utilizing the latest version of Solidworks CAD software, our mechanical design staff impress our customers with over a decade of translating concepts into tangible products.
Our In-house process
- Consulted with the client
- Drafted design of product
- Gained Customer approval
- Procurement of Materials and Hardware
- Creation of work order and document handling
- CNC Punch 1/8 Aluminum Sheet
- Lexan panels were waterjet cut
- Pem nuts/press fit fasteners/self clinching fasteners enables modular on-the-fly reconfiguration.
- Bent aluminum sheet into frame
- Quality Control Check
- Powder coated grey in-house
- Assembled in-house
- Final QC Assessment
- Packaged and Ready for Customer
Time and time again, our team is capable of executing a customers vision and creating a real solution for them.
Contact us today to learn more. 613.386.1573.