Our CNC Punch, Laser, and Waterjet can make quick work of any sheet metal project.
We prefer conventional machining methods and are competitive with prototypes and small runs.
We are a certified CWB W47.1 Division 2 facility. Our welders are proficient with stainless steel, mild steel and aluminum.
Our in house powder coating enables us to finish your parts with a high quality durable finish.
- Trumpf 600L rotation CNC Punch press and Laser combination
- Trumpf 200 rotation CNC Punch press x 2
- Trumpf 120 rotation CNC Punch press
- Flowjet 6012 water jet 12’ x 6’ table
- Trumpf C60 6ft Brake Press – 66 Ton
- Trumpf C120 10ft Brake Press – 130 Ton
- CNC DAVI 4-ROLL Plate Bending Machine – 1/8 Steel 5ft Long
- Haco Euromaster 10ft Brake Press – 120 Ton
- Piranha 50 ton Iron worker
- 350/300/200 Miller Dynasty welders
- 255 Lincoln Migmatic welders x 2
- 350p Miller push pull welders x 2
- Portable Miller 250e welder
- Vertical band saw x2
- HAAS VF2 20HP Verticle Machining Center
- Horizontal Bomar band saw
- Tos Lathe 60” centers – 32” swing
CNC Punching/Cutting, Bending, and more
Conventional Lathes and Mill for small volumes.
CWB W47.1 Div 2 Certified Welders
Finishing Services to provide a layer of protection to your products.
We recently made the trip to MetalCraft Marine Incorporated where we performed various repairs Read more about Willis performs welding repairs to dry docked tugboat.
We now offer commercial kitchen products such as custom stainless steel grease hoods, stainless steel counter tops, back splash, and more. Read more about Now Offering Commercial Kitchen Products!
We recently completed a complex job at Jones Falls for Parks Canada, where we modified and replaced portions of the thimbles at the pen stocks, as well as fabricating and installing a walkway over the penstock.
Kevin Dowling and several staff have recently joined our team, adding a wealth of experience and connections to our operations. We welcome them to our team, and hope that you will keep in touch with them, here at Willis Manufacturing. Read more about Dowling Metal team joins Willis!